Cancer is no one’s “fault”, and can happen to anybody.
Although a person’s genetic make-up, lifestyle choices and environment can influence their risk of developing cancer; cancer can also happen to people who have done their best over the years to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Here are some ways DNA can become damaged and cancer cells thrive:
- Chronic infections and a poor immune system
- Eating foods high in trans-fats
- Chronic exposure to endocrine disruptors such as plastics
- Chronic exposure to environmental toxins (pesticides, skin care, cleaning products)
- Eating an acidic diet (lots of meat and dairy)
- Having a high sugar and high inflammatory diet
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
PDF information sheets
At Health Momentum, we treat the body as a whole, addressing mind, body and spirit in the healing process. We take a thorough medical history and examine all lab work. If you currently have cancer, Naturopathic Doctors are trained to work with chemotherapy and radiation schedules and only ever prescribe vitamins and herbs when there are no issues concerning drug-herb interactions.
In most cases, Naturopathic Medicine is used to boost your strength, immunity, and energy post chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
Registered Massage Therapy