AOR Bone Basics features a hydroxyapatite complex (MCHC), an extract of bovine bone derived from New Zealand pasture-fed, free-range livestock not subjected to routine antibiotics or rBGH. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Increases calcium absorption
- Stimulates bone growth
- Effective sources in research-based doses and forms
Adult Dosage: Take up to 6 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
- Calcium (from bone meal [MCHC]) * 900 mg
- Phosphorus (from bone meal [MCHC])* 312 mg
- Boron (citrate) 700 mcg
- Copper (citrate) 1000 mcg
- Magnesium (citrate, oxide) 200 mg
- Manganese (bisglycinate) 5 mg
- Zinc (citrate) 11 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7/MK-4) 120 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU (25 mcg)
*Ossein Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Complex (MCHC) is lyophilized bone meal guaranteed free of bovine spongiform encephalopathy.
Non-medicinal ingredients: tocopherols, sunflower oil, gum Arabic, sucrose, starch, tricalcium and dicalcium phosphate. Capsule: hypromellose.
AOR Guarantees: that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy or eggs.
There are no reviews yet.