R 6 Dr Reckeweg is used to relieve symptoms associated with colds and flu
* Running nose
* Minor sore throat pain
Ask a doctor before use
* in children younger than 2 years
Stop use and ask a doctor if
* symptoms persist for more than 7 days (5 days for children)
* fever persists for more than 3 days
* symptoms worsen or if new symptoms occur
* redness or swelling is present, because these could be signs of a serious condition
* sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Adults: 10-15 drops; children (6-12 years of age): 5-8 drops;
children (2-6 years of age): 2-5 drops, every 15 minutes to 2 hours in a little water or undiluted or as recommended.
Not recommended for children under 2 years of age except under the advice of a health care professional.