Osteopathy is a natural and gentle hands-on therapy that treats the individual as an integrated whole. Its aim is to restore balance and function not only to the joints and to the spine, but also to organs and neurological tissues. These hands-on techniques are performed after years of professional training and clinical practice.
Why visit an Osteopathic Manual Practitioner?
Osteopathic Manual Practitioners:
- Use their refined sense of touch to restore balance and ease within the body by delivering effective treatment in a short period of time.
- Are highly skilled, non-physician, healthcare professionals who assess and treat the patient as an integrated whole.
- Provide safe and gentle treatment using a variety of therapeutic techniques.
- Address the root cause of the problem.
- Provide natural, gentle, effective, non-invasive, and drug-free treatments.
- Help the body adapt as it goes through various life changes.
- Can help improve digestion, circulation, and overall function of the body.
- Help improve your general state of health and overall sense of well-being.
MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN:
- Herniated/Bulging Discs
- Weakness/Loss of Strength
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Heart Burn/GERD
- Gall Stones
- Colic (babies)
- Breastfeeding Difficulties (babies and mothers)
- Cold hands and feet
- Heart Attack & Stroke (after care)
- Heart Palpitations
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Bladder/Kidney Infection
- Prolapsed Bladder
- Leaky Bladder/Incontinence
- Painful & Irregular Menstruation
- Pre & Post Pregnancy Care
- Fibroids/Uterine Cysts
- Prolapsed Uteru
- Pre/Post Orthodontics
- Chronic Ear Infections
- Dental Work (fillings, root canals, caps)
- Sinus Congestion/Irritation
- Vision Problems (including Glaucoma)
- TMJ Problems
- Chronic Eye Infections
- Clumsiness/Balance Problems
- PMS Symptoms/Menopause
- Thyroid Disorders
- Swollen Lymph Nodes
- Lymphatic drainage
- Chemotherapy/Radiation Treatment