Focus Plus (Formerly DopaPlus) by Pure Encapsulations
Focus Plus by Pure Encapsulations supports dopamine production with the precursors L-DOPA and L-tyrosine to enhance daily cognitive function. L-tyrosine is an amino acid‚ while L-DOPA comes from a tropical legume called Mucuna pruriens (also known as velvet bean). This supplement also contains cofactors like Metafolin® L-5-MTHF (which may cross the blood-brain barrier more easily than other forms of folate) and vitamin B6‚ which work in synergy to further support natural dopamine production.
Since FocusPlus also provides folate and zinc‚ it may support optimal serum levels that promote a positive 1mood. Finally‚ it contains herbal extracts like grape seed‚ green tea‚ and rhiodiola rosea; these work to help you maintain steady dopamine levels‚ which may allow you to avoid swings in concentration or energy. Some of these herbs also contain polyphenols that can protect the health and functioning of neurons. Meanwhile‚ proanthocyandins may boost the activity of theta brain waves‚ thereby promoting mental sharpness.
Focus Plus Features and Benefits
- In a randomized, controlled, double-blind, crossover trial, Mucuna pruriens supplementation promoted L-DOPA plasma concentrations
- Promotes the stability of dopamine and maintains healthy dopamine reuptake with rhodiola and green tea polyphenols
- Includes the cofactors vitamin B6, Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, and zinc to support dopamine production
- Promotes the production of dopamine to support daily cognitive function and mental tasks
- Supports cognitive function and mental sharpness with grape seed proanthocyanidins
- Protects neuronal health and function with green tea and grape seed polyphenols
- Provides the dopamine precursors l-tyrosine and L-DOPA from Mucuna pruriens
- Supports optimal serum levels of zinc and folate to promote positive mood
There are no reviews yet.